Saturday, April 2, 2016

Keeping Your Cat Happy Indoors.

Keeping Your Cat Happy Iindoors
Keeping Your Cat Happy Iindoors by Terrys Fabrics.

Here is my advice for happy indoor cats;
My happy cat Magpie.
  • Scratching mats in every room the cats prefer. I lace them with organic cat nip weekly. I change them out every 3-4 months.
  • A room with a view. Cats love to watch the wildlife outdoors. 
  • Every single interaction with your cat needs to include a positive acknowledgement of your adoration for them. Every time you see your cat, or even hear them say "Hello!." It really is that simple. I typically say "Good Morning, Wren (Magpie, Jitterbug, or Oriole)," and I stop, pet them and tell them that "I love them." It is a universal acknowledgement that I know reinforces the trust and love between us. Nothing will ever replace your time and affectionate attention. All happiness is based on these two simple things.
Wren helps me work
Many thanks to Georgia Davies for sending this my way...

If you need me I can be reached for free at Pawbly.com.

If you have a pet in need of personal care I am at the clinic, Jarrettsville Vet Center in Jarrettsville Maryland. We have an amazing Facebook page, and I am also on Twitter @FreePetAdvice.

No comments:

Post a Comment