Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wordless Wednesday, Our Week In Review, August 7, 2013





My darling Wren, enjoying the last few weeks of summer on our porch.

This week these three clinic kittens found their new homes!
Yippee!!

Visiting for itchy skin, leaving with a behavior training program.

She is gorgeous! And she knows it!

We always feel better with a friend to keep us company.


Wrens favorite person in the whole wide world, Dayana.

This girl has a long list problems, a devoted mom, and is doing amazing.

I don't always see a patient and their daily medical log!





The pile is starting to dwindle.

The perfect the stocking stuffer.


My almost gigantic Oriole.


On Monday Lola was spayed.
I think we spent all of 2013 trying to fix her leg and worry about keeping her calm and quiet.
We love her dearly, but we hope to have a few months of her not having to visit us.


My sultry Magpie.
Sleeping in what looks like a very uncomfortable spot.

I spent my day off today in this boys belly.
Extracting a rock that had completely occluded his intestines,
without the surgery he had today he would have been a gonner by the weekend.
Blog to follow.

Pogo the Jack Russell rescue had his knee fixed on Monday.
He is looking for his own home.

I love the spots on the nose!

The next cruciate on the schedule.
Already on a diet so the other doesn't blow next.
She's a cutie pie, and that "pity me" face, who can resist!.

2 comments:

  1. The opossums! Sooo cute still!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Y'all!

    Just playin' catch up with your happenings.

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete