Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Most Beautiful Day

It is a perfect early summer day, and I don't work until 4pm. So I decided to stay home and try to get the hidden corners of the house organized.

I'm still in pj's and about to make my second cup of coffee and almost done with two whole rooms.

I had lots of help from Wren, who inadvertently eradicated the dust bunnies for me in her whiskers.

The pups are sleeping in the sun. And I feel blessed to have my pets and my a-little-less cluttered home.




Wren and Midnight playing "pop goes the weasel."


Charlie's favorite spot. Top of the stairs so he won't miss a thing.

Donner, cat-napping.

Jekyll

Midnight

Savannah

Everyone got their Frontline and Heartgard yesterday. I was a few days late due to being away for the weekend. I always tell my clients to give it as close as you can to the first of the month. (And don't worry if you are a few days late). Also, I use the Heartgard app on my iPhone to remind me..I love it..(Afterall, we all need all the help we can get). It sends me reminders when it's time for their next dose. And then before you close it you verify that you have given the dose. Great idea!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Y'all,

    Catchin' up with y'all. Love watchin' kitties play in boxes.

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete